Minggu, 04 Juli 2010

seniman kolots.

yes.. you'll think i'm crazy to call myself like that..
but i'm really sure this nickname fits me.
yes .. i'm a 'seniman kolot' D:

first of all.. what is 'seniman'??
in my opinion a 'seniman' isn't just a person who can paint or draw or making crafts, etc. but i think 'seniman' are people WHO CREATE THINGS, so a chef or a bussiness man and the others are 'seniman' too.. but in their parts. see ?? so.. everybody are 'seniman'

so, maybe this question cross your mind.. "why i call myself a 'seniman kolot'??.. it's probably weird that somebody just call themselves as bad as that.." hahahaa..

my answer for that question is because as a 'seniman' in my part ( drawing sketching painting,photography,etc.) i like to make everything in my own style.. I hate it if somebody try to tell me what to do or copy my works.. i just hated it.

in my sketch course, i had this wonderful teacher, his name is mr.Rohman.. and he is a painter.. (woww...).. as a person, he's really a low-profile one, he's a laidback person (just like me) and he love to sing songs (just like me) and the best part from him is he let me do whatever i like with my works. he just said to me "do your work anykind that you want, don't feel bad when you do something that you love..just do it. that's why i love to be his student. C:

He taught me to have my own works, and not to let anybody bring me down in my work. He said that the most important things when you want to produce works are sleep well, not to get starving, chilled out, feel happy and not to force it. He's the best.. hahaha

He gave me a funny nickname.. he said i'm a "black-metal girl", why? it's because on my works i always give dark and bold strokes and my line is always dark and black, and the other is because we love to sing rock songs when we are studying.. hahaha lol.

we love to talk about weird stuffs too! .. we're often talk about painter lifes like van gogh, picasso,rembrandts,monet,etc. we love to talk about reggae, punk, metal, indie, gypsy community. we love to talk about music.. and the others too! i think i find my soulmate in artworld.. hahaha..(fyi. he's a 60 years old guy!just don't think bad, okayy?! WKWKKWKW).. that's why i always said to my mumm..., to find an art teacher is like finding 'pasangan hidup',wkwkwkw.. that's why we're just like kuali and tutupnya.. wkwkw

my mumm said that me and my teacher are 'seniman kolot' hahaha..

so .. here are some of my sketch-works you can check it out.C:







okay okay that's it.. see you on next post..
love,
emme C:

2 komentar:

Yosua mengatakan...

dah pensiun ngeblog ya mel?

emme mengatakan...

belom.. aku lupa ko password sama email address. HAHAHHAHHAA