Sabtu, 14 November 2009

peace place..



Hello, again.. have you ever saw a picture like this ??
What would you think when you see a picture like this..?

Now.. let me take you to my imagination that have no boundries and walls.. :D
When I look at this picture..
I see peace.. I see quietness.. I see a place where I can rest.
I see green grass where I can lay my exhausted body..
I see a place where I can clear my mind,,
I see a blue sky that I can stare with anyone ask me "what are you doing?"
I see a peaceplace their...

But..
I do see the roads have no end.
I see a unpredictable end of the road..
I see they're path on the road.. to the left or right,,
It makes me confuse.. Do I have to chose...?

When I think of these things..
Suddenly.. I got this part of one song in my mind..

"I see skies of blue, and clouds of white
The bright blessed day, the dark sacred night
And I think to myself, what a wonderful world"

if you read this.. please give me your comment..
what you see in that picture. (( :

regards,

ermess.

4 komentar:

Unknown mengatakan...

Very inspiring... ^^

Jangan lupa PR dari aku ya..
English kamu perlu di upgrade nehh...

Yosua mengatakan...

If I have to choose, I will not go for it with several reasons:
1. When I lied down at the grass, there can be a lot of bugs, and I hate bugs (I do love dogs but not bugs).
2. The blue sky, hmm I cannot see it as a blue sky, when I looked at the sky, I thought that it would be raining soon. Better for me to be hurry.
3. The house was seen as unoccupied house, it was so scary. I would never sacrifice my life in that kind of place.

Hehehehehe.. Living in a hotel is better for vacation.. Laying our head in the bed and get a sleep without any disturbance.. When I wake up, I will open the windows and see Hawaii City in front of my pupils.

emme mengatakan...

@angelina : okeoke.. abis ehabe ye..
@yosua : wow.. you are a city guy.. gyhahahaha..

Anonim mengatakan...

Tambah lagi ni =)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HhgXGJM0wSs

N' Cari jg tw, Twilight Town From Kingdom hearts 2, Very Peacefully Place, I like Twilight =D

And This one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKQbV0PgQu8