Kamis, 13 Mei 2010

A Confession of an insomnia-n.



HELP ! it’s almost 4 o’clock in the morning and I hardly COULDN’T SLEEP.

I feel like one of the zombie on Resident Evil.. err..

Why on earth is this happening to me? Why my brain couldn’t stop thinking.. ?

I think that it will never happen to me again.. this insomnia is killing me..

This illness come and go like a lightning..

I hate when this things happen to me. I feel like a zombie that doesn’t even need to sleep.

My room is freezing like Artic sea. I feel like sea-monkey….freezing.

My eyes hurts.. But I can’t sleep.. I wish my body can LOG-OFF as easy as a computer.

But sometimes it just too HARD to be done.

Forget about 8 o’clock aerobic-class.. I think I’ll skip it..

I can still take the afternoon class anyway..

I just need to sleep now.. But I know and I know my body didn’t feel tired..

Or my brain just to busy thinking about lots and lots of things..

Shoo… life is sometimes COMPLICATED.`


simply suffering,

emme :C

2 komentar:

Anonim mengatakan...

One fact : Insomnia can make you desperate and make you unhappier in the morning, so It's like a vampire, hahahaha ~
Tw karena badan gak pernah dipake tw, jadi otaknya dah cape, tp badannya gak cape, makannya, OLAHRAGA DONGGGG!!!!, WKKWKWKWKWK

emme mengatakan...

yeahh.. but I'm not like other vampire.. I still can see the sunlight you know..? hahahah.
ehhhh.. ini jugaa UDA OLAHRAGA TAUU..! hahahahaha.. ckckckck.. mungkin kurang kali ya musti maraton dari sabang sampe merauke gitu,..